Tuesday 10 May 2011

Kata Robata Features Noble Tonics at StarChefs Dinner

Kata Robata chefs Manabu "Hori" Horiuchi and Seth Siegel-Gardner were recently visited by StarChefs as they were honored as 2011 Houston Rising Stars.  The menu they prepared for StarChefs incorporated several of the Noble Tonics.  These stunning pictures below were taken by the guys and gals over at StarChefs and then passed along to me by Chef Seth.
  

"Oaxcan Flip" with Tonic 02
















"Dried Short-Ribs" with Tonic 04 Vinaigrette
















"Aerated Chocolate Namelaka" with Tonic 02

"Foie Gras and Unagi Terrine" with Tonic 05


1 comment:

  1. It really brings out the flavor, but for some reason I never make it. I should - it's a perfect holiday treat.I can't wait to be back to cooking again and also I can share this to best resorts in philippines for the additional of their menu.

    ReplyDelete